Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

100K Depositors Freeroll on PokerStars

What do you think about this tourney? A lot of people playing all in on their first hand, and the one that wins has already a few k to tease the table, and those that have lost, make a double re-buy for 0,60$ and continue playing now, but with 2400. And for an entire hour people can make up to 3 re-buy, and after that an add-on. A freeroll not so fair for all.

Seasoned Veteran
    thas crap, im agree with you ist fair... but its a freeroll for people that makaes adeposit and pokerstar want your money... thats all

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I tried it and it was alright for playing for an hour and sitting out for the 40 cents or so...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Unfortunately crappy people play that tourney. Not all ofc, but most of them. If you can survey the first hour with all those re-buy and add-on, then is a good chance to take a small prize. I did, several times, but would have been easy without the possibility to buy your way up.

PokerOwned Pro
    they got the rebuy because is only for players who make the first deposit.

i know that, but it sucks the strategy that some ppl have. End you can have a ticket each time you deposit, not only the first time

PokerOwned God
    It's crazy that Carbon has a 2k first depositor freeroll and Poker Stars has a 100k... Haha.

#NiggasInParis

Banned
    its good for me.. maybe start a bankroll by getting lucky in these.... Quit playing merge so I'm hoping I can win one of these this month or atleast place in the top 3 I only deposited 10 doller on stars and lost it already. No deposit options for me

PokerOwned Veteran ChipEaterMan's Avatar
    i finished 24th in one of these freeroll without rebuying, I only won 6 dollars

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i normally land up earn arnd 39 or 49 cent in it or else no.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast