Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Did you get my pm Mpett?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Been more than patient with this whole situation have you gotten paid Mingo?

does he owe you money hammertime? havent seen im around lately.

i dont think hes been around lately either,, havent seen him,,.. tho..

had a feeling this would happen at some point....he did it b4 so obv something would happen again. try to get in touch with him on 2+2 his name is Ihatedonks or something like that. I remeber seeing him looking to trade I will try and find it and give it to you so you can get in touch with him and notify people on 2+2 about this.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks guys yeah he owes me this 10% sent him a PM and everything he's a stand up guy normally this past month or so has not been like him....

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
    Thanks guys yeah he owes me this 10% sent him a PM and everything he's a stand up guy normally this past month or so has not been like him....
    I know he made a trade with a GDMP for Carbon yesterday. I hope for the people he owes that he hasnt reverted to his old ways.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime View Post
    I also still dont have the 10% back as he promised and didnt get a reaction to my pm.

ya i think hes reverting to OLDWAYS here too now maybe. i saw him trading 2x on 2+2 now too tday., casue trueoc mentioned that also.. he owes me some points too and is in de fault also. now... not answering PMs tho... he has skippped out of forum before,, so who knows if he will again now tho .. lets hope nottttt...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567