Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    Good post, my strategy is similar yet I do always find myself making that 1 stupid move that always hurts me. Like you said, I need to control my losses to the minimum. Post the link to the new threads you make in here. (:
    I will just edit the Original Post it will be later today since Im grinding.... Hope it helps and its just very basic. Ill try to get more in depth with the rebuys/turbos with more situations.

Hes not even old enough to play online MP
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Thanks for your advice, have seen your playstyle, going try take a look more into it.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    Thanks for your advice, have seen your playstyle, going try take a look more into it.
    Thank Pro.. Ill put rebuy/turbos up later on with more details and examples.

PokerOwned Master
    thanks man,that is very solid advice,i would put your experience in good use and hope to win it all,i like to know a little more about what games you think profitable in long run and your experience on how u make your bankroll big enough so u can play any game like 5k or 10k.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    thanks man,that is very solid advice,i would put your experience in good use and hope to win it all,i like to know a little more about what games you think profitable in long run and your experience on how u make your bankroll big enough so u can play any game like 5k or 10k.
    ok in my update when i add rebuys/turbos ill also add a list of mtt on merge that I think are highly +ev and some that I would stay away from.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Thanks for taking the time to post. Some great information there, good luck at the tables.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Also here is a very good read about playing poker full time. Im sure some of you will enjoy this.

Poker and Your Life | PhilGalfond.com

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good tips i really appriciate them never played MTT will try

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i will try these tips and let you know how i make out

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast