Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

GoochBruiser - 1,000 $2 HU SNGS in 24 hours.

Ok.. Basic 24 hour challenge starting tomorrow.

The reason for this is... well basically sick of the daily grind of mtt's and taking a day or two off before the weekend. Challenging myself to grind 1k $2.10 heads up sit and gos in one day.

I want to do this with a profit NOT including rakeback or vip points.

SETUP

Will play a minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 going at one time.

I will never Rematch any opponent under any circumstance. (the reason for this is will have a lot of tables up and kick decisions to be made, also think it increases and makes your results more swingy).

If someone wants to keep playing me he/she will just have to find me and register.

This is will be run in 4 250 game sessions. I will update stats/graphs after each session.

Starting Bankroll = $2,200

Will get = 1,000 VIP Points for this

Rakeback at Ether VIP level is 35% so will automatically get $35 in rakeback at the end of the day.

If this is successful tomorrow at say a 3-4% roi (which is very standard for swingy hu turbos). This will just be added to my daily schedule will MTT's.

Will post graphs/stats starting tomorrow.. Might start 1 session tonight if MTT's are going well.

Goochbruiser

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Goodluck, hope you do well in it. i couldnt even do 1k bees in one day

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thread title should be 24 hours not 24 years..

If mods could edit that please.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkclan View Post
    Goodluck, hope you do well in it. i couldnt even do 1k bees in one day
    Thanks.. should be fun something different... I couldnt even register for 1k bees yet alone deal with the donkfest that is included in it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Its interesting that you won't rematch against anyone. I think that is a good way to increase your profit especially rematching against people that you won against but I guess you're not looking for that. Good luck tomorrow, hope you win big!

Good luck, we'll probably run into each other at some point since that is what I grind most often.

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Its interesting that you won't rematch against anyone. I think that is a good way to increase your profit especially rematching against people that you won against but I guess you're not looking for that. Good luck tomorrow, hope you win big!
    I think it has more to do with auto-declining rematches in order to speed up registration of new tables. When the HU match is over, the table pops up and asks if you want a rematch. That can be a bit annoying if you have 4-8 running at a time.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Good challenge how did it workout?

PokerOwned Veteran
    my friend all my luck for you and have the best results

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck for ur this big game may u win i hope this one for u.

lettt u s know how that went and how u did) since u are doing so good in MTTS lately now too GL...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast