Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    After 500 here are stats... Find 8 tables heads up pretty easy only took roughly 3 hrs to complete. Thinking I can up it to 12 but there is just no way to have 12 going currently at a given time with you finishing 1 or 2 before another one starts. 8 is a pretty good number and easy to manage...

500 4.00 2 +6% +$30

Was very swingy first 200-300 games... Ive won 12 of the last 14 which made up for a lot.. Was down $40 early in the session.

Short break will continue then post final updates and graphs.. Overall I think it would be possible to do like 5,000 per day at 2.10 and 4.20 levels. But i just dont think I could handle the swings just to win a $100-200. Would rather just grind it out on MTT but this is great mid week break and great way to increase VIP points.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Just keep at it!

Best advice I can give you is to just play very tight.

I played this paulDkid from Croatia and he wasn't really any good at bluffing or anything like that but his patience was very good. I ended up beating him once but I lost twice from just trying to run a str8...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Are u merging? or on Ps or something , im definitely intrested.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    Are u merging? or on Ps or something , im definitely intrested.
    On Merge

PokerOwned God
    Good luck and I hope you turn a profit. No way I would ever try anything like this, lol.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    so according to your thread, after 500 2.10 hu games, your only up 15 games ($30)?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    so according to your thread, after 500 2.10 hu games, your only up 15 games ($30)?

Correct.. after 500 games I was 265/235. That is very medium due to turbo, playing 8 tables at a time and very swingy. After the first 200 I was 88/112, if that provides your better info.

After 500 more my numbers are

1000 4.00 2 +4% +40

won $40 after 1000 games.. Add 35% on 1,000 and its another $35 due to Ether VIP status and its was worth it.. I guess... Started poorly in the first 500 ended strong.. Then started strong in the second 500 but the last 200 I was like whats the point and really didnt care. Started drinking and just was getting in flips.

In hindsight my sole purpose in doing this was to see the profit margin, total number able to play, and focus is required.

Overall with ether vip status getting 35% rakeback these can be very profitable. I truly believe if someone had the dedication and desire to grind these out daily you could make serious money. I did 1k in roughly 5-6 hours. I really think you need to be playing 3-6k daily to make any good money on a standard 3-6% roi. People can laugh at that but thats pretty damn high considering Im 8-12 tabling, wanting flips, and playing it straight out.

Ideally You could easily do this and maybe Ill try this one week instead of grinding MTT (but i still think MTT is the best EV decision and requires a ton of skill and thinking, Not just ak vs 88 for you donks).

Play: 3k daily x 5 days a week (treat it like a job)
    15k weekly

Get: 35% rakeback due to Ether = $525 weekly on 15k games

Goal: Just break even or have the standard 3-6% roi.

Playing these many games daily, I think a roi at 3% is pretty damn solid, even if you break even its a solid day. All you want is to profit and use your rakeback to increase the roll. I personally dont see how you could lose any money doing this. This is free money. My only problem is I just dont have the dedication to play these daily and grind it out at a small 3-6% roi to make a little money. But I did this to understand why some players do and can truly see why and now I understand how these guys are just raking in the money at these micro levels without having to touch the mid to high and deal with more variance and swings.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Correct.. after 500 games I was 265/235. That is very medium due to turbo, playing 8 tables at a time and very swingy. After the first 200 I was 88/112, if that provides your better info.

After 500 more my numbers are

1000 4.00 2 +4% +40

won $40 after 1000 games.. Add 35% on 1,000 and its another $35 due to Ether VIP status and its was worth it.. I guess... Started poorly in the first 500 ended strong.. Then started strong in the second 500 but the last 200 I was like whats the point and really didnt care. Started drinking and just was getting in flips.

In hindsight my sole purpose in doing this was to see the profit margin, total number able to play, and focus is required.

Overall with ether vip status getting 35% rakeback these can be very profitable. I truly believe if someone had the dedication and desire to grind these out daily you could make serious money. I did 1k in roughly 5-6 hours. I really think you need to be playing 3-6k daily to make any good money on a standard 3-6% roi. People can laugh at that but thats pretty damn high considering Im 8-12 tabling, wanting flips, and playing it straight out.

Ideally You could easily do this and maybe Ill try this one week instead of grinding MTT (but i still think MTT is the best EV decision and requires a ton of skill and thinking, Not just ak vs 88 for you donks).

Play: 3k daily x 5 days a week (treat it like a job)
    15k weekly

Get: 35% rakeback due to Ether = $525 weekly on 15k games

Goal: Just break even or have the standard 3-6% roi.

Playing these many games daily, I think a roi at 3% is pretty damn solid, even if you break even its a solid day. All you want is to profit and use your rakeback to increase the roll. I personally dont see how you could lose any money doing this. This is free money. My only problem is I just dont have the dedication to play these daily and grind it out at a small 3-6% roi to make a little money. But I did this to understand why some players do and can truly see why and now I understand how these guys are just raking in the money at these micro levels without having to touch the mid to high and deal with more variance and swings.
    Extremely insightful thread!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Pro
    Are these the super turbo heads up ones you are playing?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAces1987 View Post
    Are these the super turbo heads up ones you are playing?
    Correct

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast