Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    good luck to all that is attempting this

PokerOwned God
    GL with your plans. Hope it will work for you.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    best of luck man , most of us will stand against u on the tables tho

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    interested to know whats on your poker playlist. Funny you do this aswell. I ty to stay away from the hellraising/workout songs cause it tend sto get me into trouble lol. Goodluck in all you do

Seasoned Veteran
    the funny thing about poker is as soon as you learn a style that fits you and you start consistantly winding up itm you forget lol, have forgotten more poker than youd believe, best wishes on your endeavour
    The boogy man is real... and you found'm

Good luck in your poker grind, and keep us posted.

well good luck in the adventure....glad to see you stepping up on the faults you have been taken part of....but like u said in ur mess.."dont take this the wrong way" but never once did you say anything about paying back the stake you messed up!! not that it is my business and you might have paid that back already but im just saying!! before you start thinking about "your br" i would think about paying back that stake!!! "just saying"

good luck!!

[QUOTE=CUSTOMTABLES;198742]well good luck in the adventure....glad to see you stepping up on the faults you have been taken part of....but like u said in ur mess.."don't take this the wrong way" but never once did you say anything about paying back the stake you messed up!! not that it is my business and you might have paid that back already but im just saying!! before you start thinking about "your br" i would think about paying back that stake!!! "just saying"

Your right about me owing a past staker. I did however send him 1300 points yesterday, so I am working toward reconciling the debt. I will have to use PO points though, until P2P becomes available again. See you around custom. Hey... do you think you could make me a customized graphic?Something that correlates with my goal? That would be hella cool if you could.

Just played the first tourney since making this thread. Played the PO FR and got third. Played 7/10 imo. Got unlucky one time bvb, and got lucky QQ vs AA less than 10bbs.... so pretty standard. Bankroll @ $3.72. See you guys in the 4 Pm EST FR.

Damn there are so many temptations here on carbon, especially now that there is sports betting. The allure of winning a sports parlay is tempting, as is trying to win a few hands in blackjack. However, I am determined to play the right way and avoid the trappings of trying to skip right up to the top. Thank you all for the nice words of encouragement. Playing in the second poker-owned FR of the day. Will keep you all apprised.
    Last edited by sickread23; 11-16-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast