Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

BadBeat in online poker, what is your's ?

Mine was on Titan Poker , where I had 2 ACES and I lost to a Flush. I don't think it was royal, but anyway it was pretty big. I didn't go All In on that, though And after that I've never gone All In on any hand except when I had little cash to bet or I was so sure I was going to win.

What's yours?

Corporal
    mine was a hand where I had flopped a full house wth pkt 66 on a 6 5 5 flop, me and another guy dance around and finally were both all in on the flop...he has A 7..runner runner 7s did me in. Was over 140k chip pot in a rebuy trny, wouldve had me in top 5, instead I was done and steaming

Knight
    TILTs and Bragging!
    there's a whole forum full of bad beats.
    nobody wants to talk about suck outs so here's my story
    i had KK i limped UTG(i know terrible),3 or 4 players limped too.flop came all clubs no ace and i had the king of clubs i raised half pot,everyone folded to BB who 3 bet me,i 4bet allin he called of course with flush.turn was a King and board paired on river.i beat him.

That's why I never talk of bad beats here and instead talking about my victorious and happiness.

Talking about bad beats only making it sad and frustered.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Corporal
    full tilt. always loose with \aa

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    That's why I never talk of bad beats here and instead talking about my victorious and happiness.

Talking about bad beats only making it sad and frustered.
    lol , just for know

Private
    well mine was in a freeroll so i really didnt care but it was still beyond sick. i had JJ raised pre flop one caller flop J93 they bet i re-raised they pushed all in and i called. they showed pocket 9's and turned quads on me LOL so unreal

Sergeant
    Worst bad beat I ever took was in the daily dollar that busted me in 10th place. Had pocket QQ's and the flop came QJJ. I checked the flop and was raised by the chipleader ((I was roughly 4th in chips and this would have put me in 1st by a mile)). I reraised and was instashoved on. I instacalled and he turned over A2off. Turn and river came JJ to quad up the board and bust me with his ace high. I still think about what could of been with that hand lol.

Knight
    yesterday i had a bad beat on 2-7 triple draw.i have been dealt second nuts 76432.this guy raises me every draw with 3 discards-3 discards and 2 discards(we were deep,late in the tourney)at last betting phase i went allin he showed me 75432..i was just shocked..

PokerOwned Master
    friend online games are possible to beat because if you bab you think about many hands you play online if you play 100 hands you will have 20 beta bab ... and if you play 20 hands will have 2 live beats bab ... is the number of hands played online .....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast