Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I am superstitious about late registering just because I feel like I might of missed a few monster hands. I don't know why but I've always thought that.

ssuglia explained it very well though, it all depends on what kind of tourney it is.
    I feel the same way, even if its a deepstack tourney and I'm still close to average if i register late, I still feel like I could have missed out on that stellar hand that would have put me over the top and instead of being about average I could have the chip lead or something.

Seasoned Veteran
    It does happen to me simetimes, but to do it intentionally is just stupid, especially if you're really late, because, even dough there will be less players left, you will probably be a shortstack, with 10 BBs left, being forced to shove all in on a very wide range of hands to try and steal and make it to the money.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the worst feeling ever , when ur placed in the chipleaders table & pstars keeps giving u hands sop that u can lose to him, better play on time especially on stars

PokerOwned God
    I think I once read or heard saying that went something like this: "the hands that you missed could've been the hands you doubled up with, but at the same time, they could've been the last hands you'd play in that game."

PokerOwned God
    i went into a tourney an hour late once because it was the holidays and was very busy, when i looked i had pocket queens went all in and without much further detail placed top ten and won 20 bucks with very little effort but rare i agree

Elite PokerOwned Member
    sometimes u get lucky & win some big chips , but its better to get in early

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234