Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I'd have a hard time getting 25 points a month lol
    yeah, thats my point, i mean, i know a $10K or even a $3.5K freeroll its nice money to be won, but im considering WHAT I'VE TO DO to be able to play them, i mean, for me even 250 VIP points its a lot to gather together, first of all, i dont like cash tables, and collect 250 VIP points in one month only playing MTTs is a tough work, i cannot even dream about collecting 25,000 VIPs in a month, that's totally unreal for me, its thinking in this terms that they are not worth for me...

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned God
    The freerolls are worth it. Lots of maniacs in the first few levels, then good play kicks in. The payouts are really good too.

i know the feeling in 6 years i have never gotten 250 points in one month

PokerOwned Master
    haha I know how ridiculous that sounds and that is probably why they don't guarantee as much cash, because less people enter. But I would say it is still worth it.

Banned
    I guess I take it for granted that I earn 250 VIP pts in less than a week. So far these VIP pts have gotten me into the free seat giveaway to 100k (which ive won two 109 seats from) and into two 10k freerolls which I didnt cash in but was still fun to play. I also use the VIP pts for tournies since I am a cash game player who loves tournies and played them for 8 years before trying to play cash. I got 2nd in the dollar donkament tonight using 110 VIP pts. I think the 250 VIP 10k tournies are definitely worth it. The 25k one is crazy though. I know mpetitt (GoochBruiser), the hated ex-Poer/still lurking qualifies almost every month.
    Last edited by Sharking; 12-10-2012 at 06:04 AM.

PokerOwned God
    i have played on pdc for many, many years and last year they took all my points away and put in a new system i have never deposited since

PokerOwned Veteran
    I just deposited for first time on carbon in december so ill get to play january freeroll. Thats a great freeroll i think 1st gets like 2.5 k or something thats awesome if u win for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    I guess I take it for granted that I earn 250 VIP pts in less than a week. So far these VIP pts have gotten me into the free seat giveaway to 100k (which ive won two 109 seats from) and into two 10k freerolls which I didnt cash in but was still fun to play. I also use the VIP pts for tournies since I am a cash game player who loves tournies and played them for 8 years before trying to play cash. I got 2nd in the dollar donkament tonight using 110 VIP pts. I think the 250 VIP 10k tournies are definitely worth it. The 25k one is crazy though. I know mpetitt (GoochBruiser), the hated ex-Poer/still lurking qualifies almost every month.
    GG i need to get my vip pts up!
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you tell us if they are worthy or a waste of time

you gotta grind your way there it looks like

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast