Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: freerolls!!!!

Banned
    i go from $0 to $300 every few months just from winning a couple of freerolls and then doing really good in low limit tourneys and sit and gos.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    But have some poker rooms that only let you withdraw the money won in freerolls if you make a deposit. So, is always better to see if the room have this rule before starting playing their freerolls.

PokerOwned Veteren
    Just completley false... i have never deposited and look at my winning.

You couldn't be more wrong. They don't care who wins, they know you or I will use that money to play, therefore creating rake.
    Rake = profit for site.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Sergeant
    thats cool tiarra im begining to start doing freerolls and hope to achieve that sometime

Sergeant
    whats rake wagon is that where the site takes some of the money from a pot when it builds up to a certain amount

Sergeant
    relative18 nice work hopefully i can do that good in freerolls too. i hope to see you in some

Corporal
    yeah it's hard but if you give up you'll never win

PokerOwned Moderator
    The best freeroll if you just want that little something to grind is on merge. The funsteps are pretty easy. If I'm broke, I usually join 10 funstep 1s, and sit out. I get on average 3 funstep 2 coupons a day. Then twice a week, I'll multitable the funstep 2 until I have a couple of funstep 3s. I've won maybe 5 funstep 3s so far. Each win is a buck. Can't do much with it. I usually play limit holdem until I win like 10 cents to cover the rake of a one dollar sng. I usually go busto really quick, but this time around, I have about 25 bucks from that. This is the much easier route to go, not as rewarding as winning deep in a fr MTT, but if you're looking for money asap and don't deposit, this is what I'd choose.

pokerstars is such a side ) but i kinda win alot on fulltilt freerolling

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast