Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Thread: Freeroll

PokerOwned Veteran

Freeroll

hey the freeroll is about to start in a cpl mins . just wanted to say goodluck all . and for most of you stop playing so dam crazy n bingo style. lets play some good poker . some of you i just dont understand .... lol GOOD LUCK see you at the tables ''SCOTT41984''

Welcome to the forum and good luck in the game.

PokerOwned Veteran
    is the name that shows on your reply your table name too? is it that way for all ? jw so i can kinda identify some ppl frrom comments to tables

[QUOTE=scott41984;347633 . and for most of you stop playing so dam crazy n bingo style. lets play some good poker . some of you i just dont understand ....[/QUOTE]

Let us know how that works out for ya
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i actually made the final table and finished 2nd place. decent heads up . went back n forth. i got crippled n got chip lead back . then he had a li more than me n i flopped two pair n he had flush draw . we got it all in and he turned the flush . woulda played in the 4pm one . but i didnt get credited for two surveys i did ! wtf !

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah its always nice to wish someone good luck because in order to win that's exactly what you need. Your poker skills have nothing to do with a freeroll.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yea you def need a lil luck to make it to the final table . but to consitently make finals you need skills for sure ! alot of ppl play like they dont care . i play the same way usually no matter what the buy in . thats just the competitive poker ego in me ! for the most part i take all poker i play serious ... see you in the tourneys