Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tobypoker1 View Post
    if you need free poker coaching u shouldnt be here lol jk gl with that
    He he, that depends on the level the trainees are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    I think my coaching sessions went very well with janish. I will continue to talk with him, discuss hands, and rail when possible.

I would like to work with a few new students now as well. Here is a list of players I will be contacting in the near future to work with. These are players I think have a range of a good to very good poker skills. And I am very excited to work with all of them. This is the list in order that I will get around to (based on expressed interest, dedication to poker, and skill):

RavenKitty, GimmeABrew, MrBB33, Abwil2, AcesUp1439

I look forward to working with all of you and hope we can schedule the first session as soon as possible!
    Glad to see I made your list. looking forward to working with you.

Banned
    This might be to late for this ost but I figured id give it a shot. Id like to get involved in learning new strategies and overall good coaching. I have been playing for 2 years online and still dont seem to be able to keep a decent size bankroll. I'm willing to try new things to make my play better. If you are able to take the time into mentoring that would be great. Thanks for the generous offer and hope you select me. I'm 25 years of age. Thanks again Sharking.

PokerOwned Veteran
    so awesome! just talked to you about this.. would love this so much. im done with school this week and im taking a break from school so i'd be all hands on deck!

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    I need to catch more of you when you doing the join me sessions. Caught one the other night and very interesting in watching you play.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567