Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64648.01

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I am ALWAYS interested in learning. Want a challenge here ya go, even tho i think you can be abrasive and condescending(maybe not to everyone or all the time LOL or is it just me? LOL) but im willing to go thru what ever to make my online game half of what my live game is. To me is just way too different and im sure the way i play things at times leads to mistakes. Im all ears and rdy to learn, where do i sign up at?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    Awesome abwil2. This is where you sign up.

I would like to pay for oaching I contemplated doing so years ago but you wont find one that is good unles you pay like $300+/hr. If you find someone for way less than that like $25/hr your wasting your money becuase the guy sucks 99% of the time.

Ive seen coaches offer their services for upwards of $800+/hr which is insane....If you got that much money to spend it could be worht it if your getting coached by some of the best online players....you will win your money back plus some in no time....

PokerOwned Master
    I would ask for your help as a coach sharking, but I still am working on building my bankroll...

Banned
    I would like to pay for coaching I contemplated doing so years ago but you wont find one that is good unles you pay like $300+/hr
    I would love the opportunity to coach some people here for free. I love the game, and have a passion for helping others. If you'd like to sign up, you got nothing to lose. Its FREE. If you don't like my advice than disregard it. I consider this a two way street and plan on learning from my "students" as well by understanding their thought process and why they make the choices they do.

Let me be the first to Sign Up

Banned
    I would ask for your help as a coach sharking, but I still am working on building my bankroll...
    Don't let not having a bankroll prevent you from signing up. I am a FREEROLL GRINDER myself. That is my specialty. I can show you how i won $400 in two months from just freerolls. I can also teach you how to hold on to this money and build with it once you start playing real money games.

When do we start coaching/sharking?

Banned
    Just had my first coaching with janish last night. We started off by me watching him play a tournament over join.me and I took notes as he played, but did not comment on anything until the end. He ended up playing very well and 80%+ of my notes were positive things. I really like having the opportunity to reinforce what someone is doing right and to let them know they are making good plays, and why. I gave Janish a lot of feedback after the tournament. He then asked me questions on some of the feedback, and then other questions that were a little more off topic, but poker related. I felt like we had a great first session and look forward to working more with him.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast