Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

found where the 1 point one is being leaked to.

That one is for the 11am game which we post as well, so its OK. If you see the others pop up there, let me know.
    Thank you for looking out.

that fucker is bringing in 1000 entrants!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    That one is for the 11am game which we post as well, so its OK. If you see the others pop up there, let me know.
    Thank you for looking out.
    So we the members pay 1 point for it.. and you idiots post if for free to people who are not pokerowned members?

Where is the privelages of being a pokerowned account holder then? We are still paying 1 point vs 0 point to people who dont even know wat pokerowned this... This is just stupid allow me to say

Quote Originally Posted by RLdiamond View Post
    So we the members pay 1 point for it.. and you idiots post if for free to people who are not pokerowned members?

Where is the privelages of being a pokerowned account holder then? We are still paying 1 point vs 0 point to people who dont even know wat pokerowned this... This is just stupid allow me to say
    You can get it here for free too https://www.facebook.com/PokerOwned?fref=ts
    The other games are not free and are only for PO members. If you end up paying the 1 point, you can request a refund.

dont know if the 30 point buy in is posted there ill keep my eye on it

Quote Originally Posted by SickPuppy26 View Post
    dont know if the 30 point buy in is posted there ill keep my eye on it
    Thanks for keeping an eye out and good luck in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    Thanks for keeping an eye out and good luck in the game.
    just looked via facebook for anything fishy.... think youll find some are from here...https://www.facebook.com/groups/5817...27916/?fref=ts

its a closed group, not sure if they would approve me, but I know at least one of them and they said they would not be sharing our passwords on that page.

Quote Originally Posted by RLdiamond View Post

i havent posted anything... wouldnt have mentioned it otherwise... besides only been here for a few days and ive paid for all my entries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast