Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66167.73

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PokerOwned Master
    yea I have done it before but more because I was close to the money and their was like 4 people already all in(woulda lost and cashed eventually so definately worth it)

PokerOwned Master
    well onlnine poker is diff than real poker id consider folding kings in real but never never online

Master Sergeant
    I agree with space Ryan there are some people I think that this would actually be a profitable fold against

Master Sergeant
    i like to lead out with my kings but if i get re-raised with them ill ussually just call and not shove with them...if someone else leads out with a decent sized bet i ussually just slow play KK and call to c the flop...then play my hand from there....most of the time i play aces the same way....all depends on how many peeps are in the hand

PokerOwned Master
    well if I guy I have played against in a cash game never pushed all in once in a few hours of play preflop then does all of a sudden....wether he has aces or not gonna probably give him credit for them

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    It would depend on the situation. Typically, I wouldn't fold AA, KK, AK(s), QQ.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    very bad fold you get lucky

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345