Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FL Cash Games

FL Cash Games

Does anyone here play full limit cash games? (I'm in the US)

This has become a passion of mine and i've been trying to play exclusively FLH cash. I have had good success with this pre-BF on Full Tilt; however, I have been struggling for the past couple of months. I've been playing on Carbon exclusively since that's where all my money is at right now. The games are difficult to find at times and I run into a bunch of regs. I've also noticed that once you get above .10/.20 the games are even more scarce.

Has anyone found success on a different network with FLH?

I also loved to play cash games of Stud and Razz; however, no sites have enough traffic to play these games. Once in a while you can find a half full table, but that's rare.

honestly....i like to play plo....i can turn 5-6 bucks into hundreds very fast...i do it all the time actually....i love mixed games but as u said the traffic is very slow....try plo .10/.25 nl....alot of action and fasttttttt money!!1

Seasoned Veteran
    i agree, one night i turned $10 into $600 on plo, fast money and easy to play

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    honestly....i like to play plo....i can turn 5-6 bucks into hundreds very fast...i do it all the time actually....i love mixed games but as u said the traffic is very slow....try plo .10/.25 nl....alot of action and fasttttttt money!!1
    How/Where did you learn to play PLO? I have played and know the basics. I'm sure I can find info through searches, but a good source would be nice. I seem to always miss some nuance with PLO and get creamed. There are a decent amount of PLO cash games, so this is probably a good place to make some money.

I only played for about a year now but recently I used to be no limit play

PokerOwned Demi-God
    fln is god people say best for making bankroll.

PokerOwned Master
    FL holdem is god game for not losing all bankroll ...

I suck at Fixed Limit, so I hardly ever play it. I never know when to fold. lol

Seasoned Veteran
    Plo is easy money but keep in mind someone to win big other lost so it still a hard game

lee
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Easy if your game according to the strategy for FL, I played classical as in NL and loss ... stupidity

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast