Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

First cash in a PO freeroll

I just cashed in my first freeroll here. Went into the final table with the chip lead and ended up comming in 7th. Maybe I should have played it tight when i made it to the money but its not my stle overall im satisfied with the oppurtunitys that PO gives.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TGxHUSSLE View Post
    I just cashed in my first freeroll here. Went into the final table with the chip lead and ended up comming in 7th. Maybe I should have played it tight when i made it to the money but its not my stle overall im satisfied with the oppurtunitys that PO gives.
    Congrats mayne, cheers to more cashes and a higher placed finish in the future.

Seasoned Veteran
    yea I have this problem often as well. congratulations on your cash and good luck in the future

Seasoned Veteran
    also, playing tighter isn't always better. sometimes things just don't go your way and you can't control it.

PokerOwned Master
    Congrats on the Cash.

I would not actually say playing tighter is better... Look at most online players that take home the big cashes, they usually have a below average ITM% from playing aggressive and risky... Playing tight would get you ITM more often maybe, but not necessarily in the chip leaders for the big $$$...

Seasoned Veteran
    Nice playing in the game. Excellent hands you were getting, nice calling as well. Good luck in your future games! See you at the FT's...maybe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    You did fine. I was chip leader and my 99 lost to ak and 88 to aq two hands in a row. I will make those calls all day long like that especially on final table. It will come. Good job.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    I finished about 7th as well with those hands like that, on to the next tournament to do the exact same thing again. 55% to 45% I'm gonna come out ahead.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by qcnb View Post
    Congrats on the Cash.

I would not actually say playing tighter is better... Look at most online players that take home the big cashes, they usually have a below average ITM% from playing aggressive and risky... Playing tight would get you ITM more often maybe, but not necessarily in the chip leaders for the big $$$...
    hah ya this, only one way you can accumulate chips and it 's by playing!

Experienced Member
    how mutch you won in the tournament for 7th place

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast