Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64301.09

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    this is something every1 should already know..hence why i would never purchase or trade points. take lock, i once won 4 times and 1 2nd in a week b4. i spent 360 pts that week for $28. that is no way my average but with the points but i just did the math.

no matter the room, my points per dollar avg is about 155.7 HONESTLY assuming ive been here for 90 days and play MOst tournys on all days im able to play granted various variables of missing registration and just not playing, (i feel this is not correct BUT accurate, meaning i think ive spent a few less thousand points so i will post that as well)

so a day average at appx 865 points a day x 90 days=77850pts/$500(includes bovada freerolls winnings not counted on here)=155.7 points per dollar. honestly when i joined i grinded like 9 of the 10 freerolls a day but now about 6-7 last month.
    reality 865 x 80 = 69200/500=138.4

that being said id like to see others projected earnings per dollar. thanks

someone once told me gambling is entertainment for them like anything else you pay for when investing your time. so i guess if some1 would rather play a tourny than go out and watch a movie or dinner or whatever. so its not that their time is worth nothing.
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by hypknautiqah View Post
    this is something every1 should already know..hence why i would never purchase or trade points. take lock, i once won 4 times and 1 2nd in a week b4. i spent 360 pts that week for $28. that is no way my average but with the points but i just did the math.

no matter the room, my points per dollar avg is about 155.7 HONESTLY assuming ive been here for 90 days and play MOst tournys on all days im able to play granted various variables of missing registration and just not playing, (i feel this is not correct BUT accurate, meaning i think ive spent a few less thousand points so i will post that as well)

so a day average at appx 865 points a day x 90 days=77850pts/$500(includes bovada freerolls winnings not counted on here)=155.7 points per dollar. honestly when i joined i grinded like 9 of the 10 freerolls a day but now about 6-7 last month.
    reality 865 x 80 = 69200/500=138.4

that being said id like to see others projected earnings per dollar. thanks

someone once told me gambling is entertainment for them like anything else you pay for when investing your time. so i guess if some1 would rather play a tourny than go out and watch a movie or dinner or whatever. so its not that their time is worth nothing.
    Wow lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    why waste your time even figuring this out?????? just play to win baby!!!!! the ev in a freeroll wont help you from getting cracked by morons but guess its cool to sound smart...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah that was alot of figuring, for what? if i may ask

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i mean that jus seems like alot of time and i dont see where ur goin with it

freeroll is a freeroll its worth 0

you may have a point but in my true opinion most people don't care about their time invested and have wrecked numerous games of mine pushing at me pre and busting my aces with stuff like 7/4, 10/2, so on...it cant be compared to a cash game unless comparing it to something like a dollar tourney.... The more your willing to buy in for the better the play and the easier it is to stay ahead of EV.

PokerOwned Veteran
    duh, i was doing this math when i was 6 year old.this guy must be a genious.

Well what you are explaining is the EV of the tournament... Unfortunately if you are a weak player and theres 100 players ($100 freeroll), you can only expect to get part of the $1 in the long run on the average.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234Gunsmoke View Post
    People who play poorly, or stupid, or donkey play, and then say it's "only a freeroll" are very, very stupid. You have to have a very low self value to actually believe that.
    Spot on here. And when you come across those who are playing freerolls like this, these are the players to take advantage of. Dont avoid the terrible players just because you dont want them to suck out on you. It seems like obvious advice but alot of players do this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast