13delish13 calls 60
    IGot5onItt raised to 270
    d33p5t4ck3d calls 270
    11AceAndy11 folds
    ExtraQaucPlease raised to 960
    13delish13 folds
    IGot5onItt is All In (15.5k)
    d33p5t4ck3d ??????

I have 10.2k (10k starting stack). Do you guys call here?

I would have had to fold in this position. Too likely to be against KK or AA. It was a nice fold.

PokerOwned Veteran
    two things

1) damn, you got cl on your table, did you see how he got to 46k

2) hard to say. would probably fold this deep and early in this particular tourney. thinking would be best case scenario would be a coinflip, worst case i'm crushed. just not worth my tournament life. in a po freeroll or most of the low buy-in tournies i play i snap call and hope for the best.

3) plus not all is lost by folding as you did. at least you can now put the guy on a better range going forward, and know he thinks AK is the nizzle.
    Last edited by MeSayBeauxm; 12-06-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Banned
    I will also take criticism on my choice to just flat the 270 instead of 3bet it. Im 3betting QQ here at least 50% of the time. I had button so I chose to call and play the pot in position. I figured my hand was hidden and I could get him to stack off on set over set.

Banned
    When I got to table chip leader already had 37k. Hes been playing/limping almost every hand. Someone 6bet donated 6k to him with air when he flopped two pair to get him up to where he is now.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    oh first of all you were UTG right ? if your deep in tourney me personally there is way too much action out there to call ide fold couldnt call there way to much action in front of you either dude that shoved had KK or better depending on how he has been playing all game ide have to be playing to really tell you what ide do because it alll depends on how he has been playing if you seen him shoving Ak-AJ all game ide have to call if you seen him play tighter and play his AK-AJ like what they are and limp with them then ide def have to fold cus what it says is I HAVE KK OR AA his play would be screaming it idk though

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    I will also take criticism on my choice to just flat the 270 instead of 3bet it. Im 3betting QQ here at least 50% of the time. I had button so I chose to call and play the pot in position. I figured my hand was hidden and I could get him to stack off on set over set.
    I will just call alot with QQ also JJ just to make sure I beat the flop. Alot of people go all in and get mad when A what ever beats them, I like to protect my chips... The call and fold were good I think. You got alot of chips and slow blinds no reason to race this point in tourny. GL and GJ

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by peck85 View Post
    I will just call alot with QQ also JJ just to make sure I beat the flop. Alot of people go all in and get mad when A what ever beats them, I like to protect my chips... The call and fold were good I think. You got alot of chips and slow blinds no reason to race this point in tourny. GL and GJ
    he wouldve been all in depending on the postion im in i limp alot of high PPs just limped KK in po tourney other night

Banned
    @lilg i was on the button. and just called the 270 and then it became a betting war.

Experienced Member
    not going in detail just bc peeps have said it, but not worth calling in my opinion fold the ladies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast