Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    had to fold you got alot of chips and is no time to risk all

if im playing good no if im playing bad yes

PokerOwned Master
    I think that you made the right play by calling then folding. If you had 3-bet, he still would have gone in and you would have lost chips. Since he raised from UTG strong, then I think calling then folding on the button was the right decision.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i think u gotta 3-bet PF there, especially him being as active as u say he was. Calling the AI, tough decision, probly depends on the BI, which im assuming is $11, suck a donkish line, id probly be calling there 65% of the time since thats repping small pairs that he doesnt wanna see a flop w/IMHO

Banned
    Agree that the normal play is to 3bet pre. I was kinda just getting fancy and hiding my strength. Cant always play by the book gotta keep em guessing. I think if i do 3bet pre and the raising war breaks out its an even harder call IMO.

PokerOwned Veteran
    depends on my mood what i would do if i was in a dont give a chit mood i would call if i was playing to win i would lay them down

Nice Fold, imo. JustSayn..........................................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned God
    it is so hard to fold pockets pairs and i am not good at it

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    When I am deep in tourney and I have chips, I def. will fold in spots post flop if it could take 20% of chips or more when I have little invested in the pot to begin with. The win could help grow your stack, but the loss then going through a few rounds of antes and blinds could leave you in a tougher spot if your face another situation like that. Basically I am saying once I am deep with chips I remind myself " it's just a hand, find a more favorable spot later " I try not to get ' married ' to a hand.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123