Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Best Carbon Tournaments?

Just want some opinions on what MTT's are the best to play on Cabron. Im glad to see the have a few daily Badugi tournaments but I dislike that all the guarenteed tournies seem to be rebuys (atleast for the low buy-ins).

PokerOwned God
    the only low buyin GTD thats not a rebuy is at 9 CT ... the $2500 GTD ... 5.50 buyin freezeout... but i prefer 2.20 45 man for mtt's

takes so long for the 45's to fill up, it seems anyway...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    takes so long for the 45's to fill up, it seems anyway...
    Yeah Ive heard the same thing from a couple of old Pokerstars regs. I watched a 2.20 earlier and it took quite some time to fill

PokerOwned Pro
    no clue

PokerOwned Veteren
    at the end of the day carbon fails to offer low buy-in tournaments for people trying to build their bankroll. i might have to try that 5.50 tourney described above

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Try the sixth cents and the Dollar Dazzler. Those are low buyins for bankroll building. But the best tourney has to be the 100K Guaranteed every Sunday. I played last week and there was over 25K in overlay, now that is a sweet deal.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yes most of the better tournaments imo on carbon are higher buyin. Though they do have a few freezeouts at lower buyins. They have a $3 freezeout late in the evening, no guarantee, 100 max entries. If you like bounties ( I don't), I don't think any of those are rebuys. The lower buyins seem to be either rebuys or turbos. If you are trying to build a bankroll from little to start with, I think D or N sng's are better. They have those for a dollar (plus fee) or the 60 cent sng's. That's my opinion anyway.

PokerOwned Pro
    Alright guys i just joined a $3.30 buy in bounty turbo, I'll let you know how I do. I had about $4 in BR, so im also in the Quarter Quicky. wish me luck

PokerOwned Moderator
    I love the Plo MTTs. More specifically, the one that starts around 9 pm for $11 rebuy and add on. Not many people join from the get go, and if you do well in the beginning, you don't need to rebuy, and people entering late play loose. And because it's a rebuy, it doesn't last as long. I love smaller fields. I placed ITM in them 3/6 times. Rebought twice in three of them. Profit from those games is about $500.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast