Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    tex
    PokerOwned Master

Registering late in a tourney

I've been playing in carbons big ticket qualifier I noticed that the late registration last a couple of hours .Have any of you tried registering at the last second and folding there way in,or just tell me what you think about late registration.

i havent tried it on carbon much i do alot on bcp tourney, my thing is if i reg late, if i can double up will it put me around bubble i will register if i need a triple i prob wont do it gl
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned God
    For the small ones I have waited until late registration ended. The $1 turbo things can be easy to double up in.

I only do it if it's going to benefit me. I would rather start at the beginning of the tournament and build my stack.

PokerOwned Veteran
    If I can't play from the start I don't like to enter.

I do well when the stacks are big and I can make monster hands for double-ups.

Wait too late on Carbon and you're doing shove-or-fold right from the start...

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i usually sign up about 30 mins in, just to stay away from the idiots shoving all in trying to build their stacks!!

I haven't seen any late register that is really long, only small field in US friendly site but the late reg is very long.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea there actually are some tourney formats where it benefits u to reg late!

PokerOwned Master
    Late reg. is an option for all of us who doesn't want to shove stacks from beginning. We could do it later on, where also blind-stealing is a good way !

PokerOwned God
    Agree. When the blinds are high and antes are added, stealing blinds can be very profitable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast