Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63415.6

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

200$ freerolls on merge sites

I have been trying to build a bankroll off the 200$ freerolls, obviously that is kind of hard with it being such a large freeroll and all but it can be done. About a month ago I won a 10$ satty ticket and entered into a game and took like 6th place and won 200$. Recently I have played too high tourneys and lost it all.... Time to rebuild... Anyone else built their bankroll from starting in the 200$ freeroll?

Its all about bankroll management after you win the freeroll. With a $200 bankroll you should be playing $5 buy-in and under. Maybe some $10s. I haven't done it from a freeroll, but I've built a $50 deposit into ~$200. Also if you don't know what the fun steps are you should check them out. Just like any other steps but you buy-in with play chips and if you win step 3 you win $1.

Anybody that can sit thru 3 + hours of donk poker AND win has all my respect>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yea I hear ya budsfru.. I just don't have anything much better to do at the moment since I injured my back at work. It was kind of dumb of me to lose all the 200$ because now i'm stuck with the 200$ frees again lol. It's all good though because I love to play poker and grind for hours in tourneys. GL at the tables

PokerOwned Pro
    I've done kinda the same thing, it had been a while since i had played some poker which is when i came across carbon poker and then eventually this, PO. Something you may look into the next time you get some cash is the double or nothing sit'n'gos. I know they have $1, $2, and $5 ones. They are 10 play s'n'g and the top 5 win double their buy in. Then you won't have to always sit throught 4+ hours of the $200 freerolls and it may take a little longer to build your way back up to the $200 but you also won't lose it all in 2 tourneys either

PokerOwned God
    No, but I've built a bankroll from starting with the pokerowned freerolls. That's what this site is for.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    its hard to cash in the freerolls with 2000 players and only the top 24 payout. Its 250 to 1, with 10th through 24th being low payouts.(2.20 sat)

PokerOwned Pro
    i ama ctually playing in one right now, havent never final tabled though

PokerOwned Pro
    i was late getting to that one creepios, there was room for one more and I clicked register and it was taking forever to say if i successfully registered or not and then the tourney started and i got a message saying registration has closed. GL in it

PokerOwned Pro

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast