Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    duh we know this bro look at client lmao and merge donks always wins back when i was donking on merge i wa sunstopable but now i tightend up i get donked all day everyday like wtf but in client anythign can win ive banked my biggest pot ive ever won wiiht my fav hand 107 suited i like 107 too but never lost with 107 suited

It is the truth but the way its worded is donkish. People want others to play trash hands and pay them but when the trash hand hits they cry. It is like jersey says your chip stack should determine if your going to race off rags.

ATC ATC ATC ATC ATC seem to think that sums it up
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

PokerOwned Master
    Its client... 2 7 is the best hand

PokerOwned Master
    you must have me confused billy justin, id like to see the hand history and the chat, considering i never whine about any beat itake, and never have. at least not to anyone at the table. i think you have me confused with someone else.

PokerOwned Master
    and hu well the play isnt the same so the play would change. so its not like im playing hu the same way i play 9 handed and so on.people get married to ak like its aces. I love to see some guy talking about getting excited preflop about ace king like he has already won the hand or something. ak is like ace 10

PokerOwned Master
    yea billy justin, definatle not me, and i can guarantee that you will not prove it was me. 100% guaranteed not me. so i called a flop and then i folded and thats a smash??

PokerOwned Master
    and i have to say 68 suited is where its at

The saying is(from doyle) "Any 2 can win but that doesnt mean u should play any 2". If your happy being a action junkie then thats all on u but then when u get slammed for a bs sukout deal with what follows. From what ive seen ALOT of you are just action junkies with no idea how to play. Do you even really know why your playing that trash? just cause theres a chance? If so then ur the kind that plays alot of lottery in real life..

Had a buddy in real life that i played poker with ALOT (RIP Phil) and we would have ALOT of discussions on why hed play every pot even for raises with ATC. His response was always the same any 2 has a chance preflop. Sadly tho when ur a action junkie if u dont hit that miracle hand early your just wasting chips for that battle that could propel you into top 3. And there were times when he did hit that miracle flop but live its so rare for bs to win like it does online that he rarely made the money in any turnys we played in and alot of times even when he did hit that miracle hed continue playing that way and lose all them chips he won by luck... Man i miss them talks phil, we will have them again someday(hopefully)lol

So from my experience playin ATC is a BIG loser in the short run and long run but online will pay them gamblers off ALOT more then live so that they dont learn anything about poker

So while live u rag players would be my bread and butter im you bread and butter online. Sad fact but very true!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

10 8 off is my fav hand . i guess cuz i won so much off it .

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast