Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61662.61

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Identifying spots to bluff in cash games

Ok one thing that costs me sometimes in cash games is bluffing at the wrong time. For instance i play a lot of 6 handed .05/.10 nlhe and the button is a hot position to raise w/ any 2 cards. How can i decipher when he has something vs when he doesnt.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i bluffing wen the gay show week bet ,wen i now gay bluff to much so i bluff him end never continue to bluf wen someone call your 2 big reise

Quote Originally Posted by bakreni12 View Post
    i bluffing wen the gay show week bet ,wen i now gay bluff to much so i bluff him end never continue to bluf wen someone call your 2 big reise
    Is this English? Seriously...WTF is this supposed to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by roebuck212 View Post
    Ok one thing that costs me sometimes in cash games is bluffing at the wrong time. For instance i play a lot of 6 handed .05/.10 nlhe and the button is a hot position to raise w/ any 2 cards. How can i decipher when he has something vs when he doesnt.
    To answer your question in English: At those microstakes, you shouldn't bluff at all; people tend to call you down with bottom pair.

Seasoned Veteran
    I think that one thing to consider in this situation is often the raises is raising.. are they loose/aggressive? You may be able to push them off there marginal hand preflop.. you want to observe the players actions or use a tracker of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    To answer your question in English: At those microstakes, you shouldn't bluff at all; people tend to call you down with bottom pair.
    I agree with rivdee. Unless you are playing against someone who is actually capable of folding some garbage bottom pair hand, bluffing is useless.

PokerOwned God
    If you successfully trap by check raising one time and show down a big hand the check raise bluff works very good after that.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    When playing 5/10c you really shouldn't bluff at all. It's a good game to be aggressive preflop 6 handed then maybe a c bet. Just wait for your spots and you should be able to destroy that game.

#NiggasInParis

Know your opponent. I wouldn't try to bluff unless u have hand history with your opponent. Even then people are capable of changing their style of play. Bluff less and trap more would be the best IMO.

PokerOwned God
    We all have that day where we just can't seem to get away with a bluff to save our lives.

#NiggasInParis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast