Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knight
    Eating and playing is fine, you just have to have something you can hold in your hand so you never have to break eye contact with the screen!

For example: Hot pockets, Hot dogs, Corn dogs, stuff like that

PokerOwned Pro
    lol AA chip magnet that would be fairly difficult to stay focused on the job at hand

Master Sergeant
    Hahaha I love eating at the final table it gives me something to do when I am waiting for others to play

i always end up eating somethin,, if its a loong oturney and am still in too. ITS the goin to the microwave to heat up food,, that can ruin your game tho,, so be careful. I ususally do that on a break.

Corporal
    just concentrate on a game not on food =)

Knight-Captain
    i'm terrible at concentrating on my games. i'm always on fb or smoking or sumthing. it's not a big deal early in the tourney, but the game moves a lot faster as the tourney goes by. on the final table, w/ so many ppl folding, u mite have 2 play a hand every 30 seconds, even if it's just 2 fold. i myself got knocked out of 2 tourneys 2nite, RITE B4 THE BUBBLE, cuz i wasn't payin attn. fml! lol!

Well not exacly eating but drinking do I do while I playing. Eating sometimes that doesn't lose my focus for that.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12