Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Double and Triple up tournaments.

I've recently been playing in Bovada's triple up sit and go's and I gotta say that I'm growing quite fond of them. They allow for very tight play without being blinded away or worrying about one player getting a massive lead and forcing you out of 1st place and your ROI. I just kick back and wait for monsters or cheap flops with good drawing hands and it seems to work like a charm. Does any one have a strategy they use for these events?
    KcsAcoustic

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I haven't really played the sng's over on bovada but I think I will have to take a look at these.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I use to love the triple ups at bovada but you see a lot of soft playing and bot like play(takes the exact amount of time to act every hand)
    bots seem easy to beat but the owner of that bot is likely at the table with it.why I dont play as many omaha sit n go's as I use to.

i saw them for the first time on bovada lso. bodog is a DREAM!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Those games are def a bankroll booster. Good luck!

PokerOwned Pro
    These tournaments are fun and usually not too hard to win (considering its 50% of the field for double ups). Just don't play loose, fold most of the time and let the other players donk out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah the sit and gos great just wait till you can get in the 20$ or better ones. Made a killing just on 20 balls till I took 40 to 800
    Ahndrri F.

I also love the heads up sit and go's from Bovada- especially the $2 buy in two table ones where the winner gets $8. Definitely helps work on heads up play for those final table moments! Like Swickster said, let other people make the mistakes and get stackin'!

I've never heard of these kinds of Tournaments ill have to check them out thanks for the heads up

PokerOwned Veteran
    those double up tourneys are good and the donkey ones kill me and make me happy as long as i dont get cracked by slow stuff
    Ahndrri F.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast