Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    fuck it just ban them both...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Chat ban him? Who said that cuz I kno in none of my shit I definately did not say that and im not worked up a bit pooffy but the comment you made towards pike in this thread I thought was uncalled for thats all!! Azreal started this drama and Pike might have said few things like I done said, but Pike was just saying the shit he did, becacuse of how azreal belittled him from the get go jus cuz he offered a loan that AZREAL HAD ASKED FOR and after Pike gave him the LOAN, AZREAL decided to rant off and cry and whine bout he shouldnt have to pay shit for his loans!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I seriously don't understand why everyone is so worked up over this. So you want me to chat ban him because he said he will wait for one of his regular loaners?

EVERYONE isn't, just Jaytodd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    Yes Pooffy Im almost 100% also that he said Pike dont waste your time I will wait for one of my regular loaners after the fact that he had done offered the loan!! Period point blank Pooffy you know just as well as I know, IF YOU HAVE REGULAR LOANERS then why the fuck you asking in main chat from just anybody?? THat makes no sense 2 me!! Tell me you disagree with that statement honestly?? I aint sticking by either side, but I do know Pike might have said some shit as well, but It will all due to Azreal starting the drama!!
    I disagree with that statement 100%. It was Pikes overreaction to him that started the drama. He provided kindling, but Pike lit the match... then came here a thru gasoline on the fire. Pike is wayyyyy overreacting. You know I have no beef with you, and I'm telling you this straight up.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I understand TO, yeah I commened in chat as well cuz he cried about the loan being offered bro, tell me he didnt? ANd my question TO which hasnt been answered by Pooffy either is WHY IF HE HAS REGULAR BACKERS TO LOAN HIM, WHY DID HE POST IT IN CHAT INSTEAD JUST ASK HIS FEW KEY PPL HE GETS POINTS FROM? HAD HE DONE THAT NONE OF THIS GETS STARTED, thats all im trying to say here!!

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    I understand TO, yeah I commened in chat as well cuz he cried about the loan being offered bro, tell me he didnt? ANd my question TO which hasnt been answered by Pooffy either is WHY IF HE HAS REGULAR BACKERS TO LOAN HIM, WHY DID HE POST IT IN CHAT INSTEAD JUST ASK HIS FEW KEY PPL HE GETS POINTS FROM? HAD HE DONE THAT NONE OF THIS GETS STARTED, thats all im trying to say here!!
    Why. Does. It. Matter?

Lots a of freakin people here have regular loaners and still ask for a loan in chat. So what?

Beat. Dead. Horse.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Exactly MY FUCKING POINT LOL WHY DOES IT MATTER? That being when pike offered him that loan, azreal should had jus acted like he never seen the offer and waited till he got the offer he wanted?? Therefore he was starting the drama if u believe otherwise thats crazy!! But I dont really care im jus saying to say this is Pikeboy's fault is pathetic!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Instaed he came in chat and ran off with his mouth, cant tell me he didnt as of course I put in my 2 cents when it happened! Like I said aint picking sides, but definately not pikeboys fault in this instance

No one said it was his fault. I said his reaction was out of line and it was, I don't even know how you can argue that. Were you even here?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I was here the whole time Pooffy, and your saying Azreal's reaction to the 12 point loan interest wasnt out of line?

ok, what part of "don't waste your time I will wait for one of my regular loaners" out of line?
    kinda rude, yes, that is no justification for the reaction though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast