Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Thread: donks

Thumbs down donks

donks bet all in on nothing ...which causes me to fold a winning hand

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    donks are the bombb the last thing we need in this world is less donks donks make the world go round

PokerOwned Veteran
    Has anyone heard if Huck Seed or Gus is broke?

yeah, nothing but love for donks - please! adjust your play instead of tipping them on how to play better.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Is that why you're not showing anything in your "money won" TerryCurtis? Those awful donks are causing you to lose everytime you play a tourney..... Awe... Poor little fella

Banned
    worse than folding your good hand is calling and getting cracked w/ junk went all in guy was in 100bb i pushed just over 3k w/Js he calls his 2k behind to go all-in w 7-5-off hits 4-6-8 flop...how does anyone call themselves all-in w/7 high? comments? expinations? remember he called..is a 3-4hr tourney and we're an hr in...siggghhh

Seasoned Veteran
    In the early stages, dont go allin with donks. Play super tight and only when you are sure you have the nuts then you go allin. As the tourney progresses, donks will go away and you can play your game...

I'm not a fan of donks either, but they do supply a decent amount of money to cash tables. If you can remain patient, you'll catch them slipping big time and take their stack like a boss

I love that they're so loose they'll go all in with anything, but then it drives me mad that often enough they win with junk hand. Like few hours ago. I'm holding AT and flop comes 4AT ....dreamy. Loose donk shoves, I knew at best he had A rag or Tx. I call he shows 74o. I'm like WTF u gotta be kidding. And you know what? There's another 4 on the river. That seriously makes u wonder why anyone like that bothers to play poker.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryCurtis View Post
    donks bet all in on nothing ...which causes me to fold a winning hand
    Who cares what happened after you fold? Never worry about what could have been after you fold your hand, its pointless
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden