Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.14

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    It is tough to fold tens though.

Experienced Member
    Vs a random I'm probably not folding.

PokerOwned Pro
    right before the break.. probably yes. 10s isnt a sure thing.

unless you had a gut feeling about the hand when you saw the setup...I don't know how you could fold here

It would be a very tough fold and I would answer "no" most of the time. lt depends on your opponent and what you are putting them on. When you get in this spot, your holdings are normally profitable with the texture of the board you had, but there will always be that small chance of someone holding an overpair larger than your own. I recently ran into a showdown similar when I was holding QQ and my opponent was holding KK. It is always nice when the shoe is on the other foot though.
    Last edited by NateVest; 04-21-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    WOW , hand before break tough call. but since you said that , and watching the table, tens , could of been beaten with JJ , QQ , KK, even AA............. at that time....tough call , hun, I hear the ending , it's easy to fold them. have U ever fold a pocket pair lower than JJ before ?.... that one , might of been your first. and good fold.

PokerOwned Master
    How would you fold AA 10 10 is an alright of a hand but with what people call with barley ever holds up.

Seasoned Veteran
    tdeuel214 , have U never saw AA beat ?, than it is not an all in hand , everytime U get it. right ?>

I tell you what i fold preflop JJ i hate JJ rather have 22 anyday
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

musicmannn
    When a nit raises UTG+1 He has a very tight range. (get a HUD and see what I mean) If his range is under 5% I call with TT only to set mine. When he shoves on the flop I'm done with the hand. Use Poker Stove to see what equity TT has on that board v his range...You are CRUSHED!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast