Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

do you play cash different then u do tournaments?

some ppl play theexact same way and it costs them
    Bosco - Boston, MA-

FUCK U DONKEY!

LLB King
    Of course, I will never call an all in at a cash game preflop with a small to medium pair, or with AK. Which I would have no problem doing in most parts of a tournament.

Experienced Member
    For me it depends on my chip stack. If I'm tripled up in either situation I'll play the same, but with a average or lower stack my game will change a bit. In these situations I play tighter in cash with suited connectors or heavy aces. In tournaments it is less risky to play a larger range.

PokerOwned Veteran
    If I played cash, I'd have to develop a whole different skillset. Tournament poker has a lot of quirks.

Seasoned Veteran
    Tournament poker is definately a more skilled game. However, cash is the easiest way to guarantee a quick win.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by numoney603 View Post
    Tournament poker is definately a more skilled game.
    Most cash players would disagree with this statement, ala they call them donkaments

Experienced Member
    I play cash more conservative. No matter how well you are running you can be ended in one hand, and it effects your bankroll. Tournament you have settled in to the fact you have a set amount lost until you earn it back by making the money. Also in tourneys I will play some hands I wouldn't in cash to eliminate short stacks.

Cash games are more nerve racking and require a more disciplined skill set. Some cash players can't cut it in tournaments, and some tournament players get ate up playing cash games.

Its all about stack size. In tournaments it varies greatly through out the tournament. In cash I am always sitting at 100bb+. It definetly alters play depending on stack size.

PokerOwned God
    I do, just like most players. At some cash games, it seems like they're playing every hand, and it players out more like a rebuy tournament.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    no i playcash more tigjt becase of 50-100 bb in any time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast