Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    The differences in these two games (IMO) are way to many to list at 1:42 am but thats a big 10/4, yes I play them not the same way...

I play tournaments a little different from cash games... In a tournament, your tournament life is always at risk, so I use that factor to win and fold a lot of hands....Because regardless of how good you play in a during the tournament, its either you in the money or you not... In a cash game, you can always buy back in, so im a little more loose...

PokerOwned Veteran
    of course you have to play different, in cash, blinds remain constant in time, in a tournament not, so it all depends on how much blinds you have

PokerOwned Veteran
    You might need to play more tight in a tournament because the blinds are changing or you might need to become more loose because there are antes involved it depends on who is at your table and cash games with blinds the same its a much easier game to play very loose.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I hope to god so. If not you are going to get crushed in a cash game, lol

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco781 View Post
    some ppl play theexact same way and it costs them
    i play almost the same way.in the cash 6 max it is a race, u need be little more loose.

Banned
    ofc you have to play different cash than tournaments

I play different at cash games that tourneys and it depends on the players that are at the table. I like to play tight on cash games and loose in tourneys lol.

Seasoned Veteran
    i do play cash games differently than in tournies, the dreaded all in can destroy a hard earned bankroll.no way i want to lose it all,or most of it,by making a bad call,all in or not,so i do play cash tighter than in tournies.

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    I think they're very different games and require totally different strategies. I think I like the fight for survival aspect of tournaments more though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast