Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    I play to cash and if I bust others along the way then that's good for my stack.

But last two tournys today my pocket A's lost to pocket Q's to bust me, followed by my pocket j's losing to pocket 10's to again bust me, so next tourney I'll be playing to place top 40(aka shit) and call it a day.....

Seasoned Veteran
    Personally, I play for cash and have fun

Banned
    it all depends. Everyone tightens up at the bubble. I you got a good chip stack take advantage of that shit!

PokerOwned Veteran
    if i aint on tilt, its all because i want to win and not bust somebody else

Seasoned Veteran
    arent they usually thesame thing? busting some1 helps me cash

PokerOwned Veteran
    I usually play tight at first and then try to build a stack when it gets closer to half the field. From there I'll play on all ins if I think I have the best of it.

Seasoned Veteran
    I gotta agree with it all being situational. Come bubble time if I'm sitting on a good stack ill be much more likely to call an all in.

Seasoned Veteran
    when u get in the cash u have to put it all to risk so u would get profit form the times u didn`t get into cash

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    to answer your title question, i play to cash cause i don't really care about busting someone.
    to answer your inquiry, i hate calling all-in's, i only call if i've got a much bigger stack than the person that shoved and I've got a pretty good hand.
    I would also consider calling an all-in if I felt that I had a much better hand.

My play on this note depends on my mood...if I really wanna sit thru the whole thing...if I have other better ones to focus on...these are other factors for me personally that will affect my tourney play...speaking freerolls

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast