Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66108.68

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm just playing to build my chip stack. If I focus on that, other players will naturally eliminate themselves. I will call a players all in if his stack is short, is less than 10% of mine, and there are no other opponents in the hand that are a threat to me.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Pro
    I don't call just to bust people out. I call if I think my cards are better.

Experienced Member
    id just play to cash. if you single someone out you will def play more loosely.

Seasoned Veteran
    i don't know?i see players make some of the stupidest calls just to try eliminate others even at the early stages

Seasoned Veteran
    i actually find it really annoying when people don't really play and just push chips around…it makes the game retarded and all luck/suck out based

I don'y play to bust people and I usually am not thinking about sqweeking higher into the money. I Try to play good poker and if I have to bust or go bust in any given hand I will.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I definitely play to cash and not to bust people, as a matter of fact I generally avoid bounty games.

Seasoned Veteran
    I play to win cash...seems like if I play to bust others out, I am soon on tilt. Also, it's hard to try to get someone out. Seems like it I go on tilt and try to target someone...I become the target and lose.

Seasoned Veteran
    definitly bust

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This thread doesn't seem to be taking off to its full potential.... go for that kill on occassion when you know for sure you have the nuts.... teach that other player not to fuck with you.... he'll never forget if you wipe him clean... Yeah ! turn his pockets wrongside out and send him home to cry to his mama... it would be his fault to let it happen... bust his ass if he's weak and feel the power... go buy your mama something with your sweet winnings... Lol....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast