Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think with that flop, your relative chip stacks and the pre-flop action, you made the right move.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its good call just big cooler not very lucky maybe next time

LLB King
    Your play was fine, got it in as a big favorite, just unlucky. If it was me I would have probably shoved preflop though, just to pick up dead money, in this instance I think it would have won you the pot.

I think you made the right play. The other player just made a desperate move to try and get you to fold and got lucky with the hit!

PokerOwned Master
    yeah you made the right call. Sound like my run of cards lately. It happens and it sucks. There is nothing to do about it but suck it up and keep pushing forward. Next time it will work in your favor.

PokerOwned Pro
    I would have either shoved preflop or just set-mined(limped in behind everyone else and planned on folding on the flop unless you hit your set). Mot likely in that situation I would have shoved preflop because of all the limpers.
    Technically you got your money in while you were ahead, but I think as played I would have folded to her shove... like gunsmoke1234 said, "t's hard to put her on anything except A7 or a bigger pair than what's on the board"..

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGHuFFeR View Post
    I would have either shoved preflop or just set-mined(limped in behind everyone else and planned on folding on the flop unless you hit your set). Mot likely in that situation I would have shoved preflop because of all the limpers.
    Technically you got your money in while you were ahead, but I think as played I would have folded to her shove... like gunsmoke1234 said, "t's hard to put her on anything except A7 or a bigger pair than what's on the board"..
    I think it is more likely to have A2 in that spot, why push on a dry board like that with the nuts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12