Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66723.57

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

what if anything did i do wrong

so as im always saying that most peoples problem on this site isnt necessarily the way they play more that they are not willing to change/learn from the obvious balls ups they make so not one to be a hypocrit ima going to ask your advice

i want three main things
    the first what did i do wrong (if anything)
    the second how would you have played it
    the third was i always destined to lose this however i played it
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

yepp fucked from jump st

oh man I had a million answers, till I opened this and saw it was poker related.

Nothing you could do there, it looks as if you bet it and re-raised when they donk bet into you, (it is a little scrunched) and just couldn't shake a calling station.
    Last edited by Poof; 06-24-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Only thing you did wrong (and it was only kind of wrong) was forgot to realize who you were playing against. Some of the action is a little obscured in the screenshot, but its pretty cut n dry how it went down. They had no business in the hand, and lady luck shined on them. Chalk it up to "shit happens".
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    oh man I had a million answers, till I opened this and saw it was poker related.
    Nothing you could do there, it looks as if you bet it properly, (it is a little scrunched) and just couldn't shake a calling station.
    yeah dunno why its gone like that as all i did was screenshot it O.o n heyy fu poof i am a star forum member :P

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    Only thing you did wrong (and it was only kind of wrong) was forgot to realize who you were playing against. Some of the action is a little obscured in the screenshot, but its pretty cut n dry how it went down. They had no business in the hand, and lady luck shined on them. Chalk it up to "shit happens".
    i thought thats all it was but wanted some opinions off the members here see if i made a mistake (made it too cheap shouldnt of tried to maximise pot etc)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ship preflop, he calls you anyway, that idiot loves 89

Banned
    HAHAHAHA, you guys riding my dick so hard!! lol. love it!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    You bet the correct amount so you where not giving them the odds to chase a draw. I am always happy to see someone do something that is mathematically incorrect. Regretfully even the biggest donkey can get lucky. I am not one who calls people donkeys but this has to be one of the stupidest calls I have ever seen.

You can only pray that you get a chance to play with a player that weak every time you are at the table. In the long run this guy is giving you his chips. In the short run he thinks he is some sort of poker genius for calling to hit a gut shot straight and then back dooring a flush.

It is a horrible feeling to lose to such a weak player. The only thing that could make it worse is if the weak player thinks they are the best and they call everyone donks and crap like that. At least you know and everyone else knows how weak they are for making such an idiot play.

Banned
    really? thats donk? had a str draw on the flop and a flush draw on the turn? you should have not slow played AK. Sucks to be you.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast