Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Carbon and then BCP. But mainly I'm just working on the private tournies from Poker Owned. Every now and then I'll play something like a step or a cheap tournament.

I don't want to invest to much because I have a lot to work on strategy wise.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by deedbr View Post
    I have been itching to start my own challenge. Before I found this wonderful place I was planning on doing the steps and then playing Sit N Gos and Tourneys until I got to $500. Then I would have about 100 buyins for the $5 tables and see where I go from there.

I had figured out all the math and I was looking at if I was the average player I could do 10 Steps a day and by the end of the month I would have $2. I know that is pitiful but I am not going to deposit any money into any of the poker sites. I actually enjoy playing the game and for right now money is not the driving motivation. If it was I would just work more and deposit the extra money.

When I get things going I will cash out and put the funds into the other sites so I can get the different bonuses, but for me this is recreational and I don't want to start feeling like a degen by having to keep dipping into the bank account.

This great place should speed up my timetable but I will stick to my original goals and see how I do.

So here was my Step/Grinding timetable. You will notice that the goals start greatly increasing based on my belief that my skills would get better and I would become more experienced at multi-tabling.

May 14th $2
    June 10th $10
    July 10th $50
    Sept 23rd $250
    Oct 21st $500

So all poker sites started at zero. Thanks to Poker Owned this is where I am currently as of May 21st.

Carbon $22.54
    Juicy $.90
    Lock $4.54
    Bovada $1.40
    BCP $5.10

Total $34.48

So I am well on my way to my July 10th deadline of $50.

The plan for right now is to keep playing the Poker Owned private tourneys, find free rolls that are worth my time, start grinding Sit n Go's, take the occasional stab at supercharging the bank roll without putting it at undue risk.

I really want to thank Zab for everything he does. Aside from the private tourneys all the creative promotions keep poker fun.

Well here is to blowing this challenge out of the water.
    In my opinion, its much butter to just deposit if your playing to profit

PokerOwned Veteran
    Don't want to deposit. The idea of redepositing over and over doesn't please me. I need to work on my game. I don't want to spend a fortune learning how to play. Here I have the opportunity to build up my bankroll playing private semi-freerolls and work on my game.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Update 6/9/13
    Mixed tournament play. Integrating some new stuff with success but also making stupid strategy mistakes. Had a run good with cards and lucky flops. Hopefully, it continues

New results
    Carbon $54.06
    Juicy $8.28
    Lock $11.59
    Bovada $3.20
    BCP $16.10

Total $93.23

Seasoned Veteran
    Keep up the good work. Wootin for ya!!

Woot

PokerOwned Veteran
    Update 6/16/13
    Original Goal
    Quote Originally Posted by deedbr View Post
    May 14th $2
    June 10th $10
    July 10th $50
    Sept 23rd $250
    Oct 21st $500
    Current results
    Carbon $75.72
    Juicy $15.43
    Lock $12.49
    Bovada $3.20
    BCP $18.30

Total $125.14

Didn't play much this week with Father's Day, last week of school for the kids, 2 promotion/graduations, kids doctor's appointments and so on. Still happy to break through the $100 mark and I am half way to my Sept. 23rd goal.

Game play I still have so much to work on. Been actually calling a little more than I like but with positive results. Aside from the PokerOwned tourneys I am going to try to mix in the occasional satellite/qualifying tourney hoping for the bigger payday. Main thing is to keep the bankroll moving up and not getting into tourneys that are over my bank roll requirements.
    Last edited by deedbr; 06-17-2013 at 01:40 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Well on your way, keep rokin that shix till you become pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12