Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Corporal

Lightbulb DeathOfaKnockOut $1+.50

I am having a rush knockout tournament starting with 1500 chips. It starts april 15th, @ 9et. this friday. Tourney id is 232057669. reply here and i will pm the pass to you.. if you dont want any donks in the tourney than i suggest giving it to only people you want to play with.. i have no problems with anyone sharing the pass, but if it starts getting too crowded i will put a cap and change the pass. i want to run them weekly and have weekly players, if it starts to get popular i might start giving 1st place buy in to next week n so on... ...Also depending on feed back i may up the tourney amount or atleast the k.o. amount, this is just the first week so if there are any suggestion lay them on me.

Pass = death01

Giving the pass early till i have a set amount of people that i kno will show... i have about 10 people 4 sure, but gotta make it to 32 so spread the love
    Last edited by camcuz90; 04-14-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i might be interested.. remind me closer to toureny time.. min 36 people..

Corporal
    i kno i messed that part up, next week im just gonna make a max for it. min will be like 2, but im sure we will get 36

I might be interested depending on the buy-in and if its full ring or 6max? A few more details on the tournament please?

Corporal
    its full ring and buy in is 1.50, il start changing everything wen i get more people telln me whatcha like..

UMMMM where are u form??LOLOL that TIME i saw was 6 AM west coast time??? wayyyyyy tooo ea rly LOL but GL with it thennnn

unless u meant 6 PM<< LOL i didnt see an AM or A PM< at first OK porlyy u meant 6 PM west coast then,, LOL

Corporal
    its at 9eastern rick about this time friday from this post. Im from V.A. Beach.

PokerOwned Master
    ok ty for the info men good lcuk to all int his tournamnert

Corporal
    Now i will be drawing seat numbers out of a hat and who ever it chooses gets buy in to my tourney next week or to a 1.10 tourey of choice..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast