Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Current B2B Champ!
    kind of found this out on my own, i was that internet player who once rushed things a lot when i started to get short. now i just calm down and focus. i can remember a tourney online where i took a horrible beat but had played well up until that point. i was left with like 7 bbs and just told myself keep playing good steal a few blinds and wait for a good spot and youll get it back. by the end of the next break i was chipleader and went on to finish 3rd. patience is def a key skill that a lot of players (including myself at one time) lack

Quote Originally Posted by donny111 View Post
    kind of found this out on my own, i was that internet player who once rushed things a lot when i started to get short. now i just calm down and focus. i can remember a tourney online where i took a horrible beat but had played well up until that point. i was left with like 7 bbs and just told myself keep playing good steal a few blinds and wait for a good spot and youll get it back. by the end of the next break i was chipleader and went on to finish 3rd. patience is def a key skill that a lot of players (including myself at one time) lack
    That's so true. Most of the people, when they are under 10 bb they rush it to double, and they usually get nothing. Patience is everything.
    Carpe diem!

I really didn't find that video that you were talking about. But i found this one edited by someone. LOL check it out.
    Carpe diem!

PokerOwned Master
    good one,thsnkd

PokerOwned Pro
    daniel is never panic..and he is a grate bluffer.....

daniel is so smart....
    Last edited by ssuglia; 05-19-2012 at 10:11 PM.

PokerOwned Pro
    between 5 and 10 BBs is when I go into the all in/fold mode, but I am typically waiting at that point for the premium hands, and passing on my drawing hands. I've seen where my wife, playing a live tournament, literally had 1 chip left, she came back and won that tournament. I've had some large comebacks myself, because of being able to focus. Patience, and timing, are key

Seasoned Veteran
    can you post thee video that you watch? i want to know...j jejeje ty

Seasoned Veteren

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea now i have to go find it and see it to gets some good tips

Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    After watching Daniel Negreanu's weekly rant 2 on YouTube I realized he was spot on about something. So many internet players are quick to panic when they get down to 15 BB. They feel like they have to play all in or fold. Now after watching his video I think it is possible to be able to min. raise and fold to a re-raise with 15 BB.
    I must ask again for that video, please. I could't find it on youtube. I just found some videos with him talking. You made me so curious, so please, can you post it here?
    Thank you in advance. :P
    Carpe diem!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast