Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNM View Post
    i think you prob played it right but you could make a case for folding anywhere after 5th st
    The prospect of titties made me call

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

WOW that story nea rly gave me a heart attack LOL... veryy nice win tho!!,,,,, i think, as long as u had the moeny to risk, if u lost there,,, then u were only one who cd make a low,,, altho was a lot to risk prolly for the low,,,and way they were all bettiing and not scared of the posssible flush,,, was prolly sure thing one of them had the boat,, but both did yikes, lol,, SO U were blessed by poker gods to catch that one outer and scoooop pot with quads......... u didnt sayy what was the reaction of other guys at table?? that wda beeeen interesting to seee and hear lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    WOW that story nea rly gave me a heart attack LOL... veryy nice win tho!!,,,,, i think, as long as u had the moeny to risk, if u lost there,,, then u were only one who cd make a low,,, altho was a lot to risk prolly for the low,,,and way they were all bettiing and not scared of the posssible flush,,, was prolly sure thing one of them had the boat,, but both did yikes, lol,, SO U were blessed by poker gods to catch that one outer and scoooop pot with quads......... u didnt sayy what was the reaction of other guys at table?? that wda beeeen interesting to seee and hear lol,,,,
    Believe it or not they took it totally in stride - they both told the dealer "Hey thanks boss".

I tipped $100 on this hand btw.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12