Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UmaThurmanURRRRRR View Post
    Can I trust the surveys or the third party software it suggests you have to download? I know this is how you generate points but I'm rather cautious atm. I really want points so I can start playing in the freerolls, and I also what points because as long as I'm generating points for myself I'm generating money for the site, but I'm just kinda unsure.
    I do not recommend downloading anything unless you know what you are doing. Not all surveys convert so check the whats working section to see what others are able to convert. The email submit and register and confirm are easy.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I do not recommend downloading anything unless you know what you are doing. Not all surveys convert so check the whats working section to see what others are able to convert. The email submit and register and confirm are easy.
    I'll keep this in mind and definitely use a fake alias to prevent unwanted solicitations to my email/phone/postal, I mean regardless you get revenue. Paranoia plagues me. Sorry.
    "Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Pappa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, Catch up."

I'll keep this in mind and definitely use a fake alias to prevent unwanted solicitations to my email/phone/postal, I mean regardless you get revenue. Paranoia plagues me. Sorry.
    Definitely create an email just for these. I did not and my email is junk now.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by willstocks View Post
    the daily rafffle is really great. I won it one time when i only had done one survey!
    rigged .... just kidding ... was never that lucky with it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    rigged .... just kidding ... was never that lucky with it
    lol..never won on this too!

Banned
    Thank you

yes, The email submit and register and confirm are easy.

PokerOwned God
    also surveys that dont ask you to download tool bars are safe dont download toolbars the are hard to get ride ofd

Banned
    Can I trust the surveys or the third party software it suggests you have to download? I know this is how you generate points but I'm rather cautious atm. I really want points so I can start playing in the freerolls, and I also want points because as long as I'm generating points for myself I'm generating money for the site, but I'm just kinda unsure.
    Before I even start if i know i am going to download anything, i reset my system restore and run my programs. then after i download say 3 or 4 things, i just go ahead and delete them, clean my registry, than i restore to right before my downloading began. only way i feel confident doing this, cause if you download anything, you really never know if you can get rid of it

Also keep in mind you will run into streaks of survey's not working and not receiving points, it is frustrating but just keep plugging along.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast