Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    no its not very good hand for playing for all your stake

I would not call an all in, assuming you are not committed of course

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would of folded probably on the flop jj so easy to beat in Omaha well any pocket pair that doesn't hot easy to beat especially with that much action I'm probably too patient with Omaha

I would have folded this hand for sure even with the draws.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hell No!! Terrible starting hand and terrible flop for the hand..I don't care what the pot odds are here

PokerOwned Veteran
    well first of all, you probably shouldnt of put half your stack in pre to fold now... your kinda commited imo and even if someone has AAxx you have outs(ofc assuming you arent crushed in the club department) only guy i would be worried about would be the poopy guy who originally limped pre then potted it after significant action. Guys who do this tend to either have a bad AAxx that they didnt want to raise first in, or a gambly hand(i.e a ds rundown type hand) Even if by some chance you are behind AAxx or QQQ(postflop) you have your clubs to hit or even running str8 cards to possibly win... theres also the chance first shover has AA and the second guy has lowcards and is pushing with a wrap. you are getting a good price with your hand. the mistake was putting in half your stack pre, if you wanted to play the hand you shoulda shipped pre

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12