Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62790.39

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Exclamation Loyalty Freeroll Sat on Carbon

For those who were screwed out of countless dollars and those who had numerous 4 hour sngs. On carbon registration is open for BIG 10k 180 places paid so far tourney for upgrade problems. Bout time they noticed us after this huge disaster. I had to email again to ask for a SNG tourney I placed in that didnt even pay me. Still no answer I guess the bug reports weren't working that day. Good luck to all that qualify for this special freeroll Saturday!!!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned God
    a nice gesture by them for their screw ups, but i would like to have my dollars replace too..i lost 2 buyins in a mtt that shutdown
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    when did u find this out?

PokerOwned God
    wow 180 places paid. I registered, hopefully I'll be there. Is there only the one game, or is there more than the one?

There's one on HERO Poker sat.Must have earned 1 VIP pt. in last week.

A 10k freeroll is an excellent gesture on their part. Good luck to those who are enterering this donkfest, lol

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    A 10k freeroll is an excellent gesture on their part. Good luck to those who are enterering this donkfest, lol
    I entered, but I'll be at work during the donkfest.

Which means I'll outlast the majority of the donkeys in it.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cool, if I take the game down then I'll forgive Merge. Otherwise, they still owe me.
    I'd rather get kicked IN THE NUTS by a donkey, than EATEN BY A SHARK!!
    Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    I entered, but I'll be at work during the donkfest.

Which means I'll outlast the majority of the donkeys in it.
    lol that is the only way to play a donkfrest as huge as this is going to be, good luck.

What time does it start.................

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast