Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carbon SNG Double-Ups. Strategy & Discussion

Just started at Carbon with a $20 roll a couple of days ago. Luckily I found a couple of less experienced that built my roll to $60 in a day. So when I can't find any good cash games I decided to play Double-up SNGs. I have only played two $2 sngs and won them both. I'm wondering if anyone else is having luck on Carbon, and more specifically if anyone has had luck with any type of SNGs. I will report my progress soon and leave the floor open to discussion.

looks like you are off to a good start, I did play the $2 double ups and the old Bumble Bee's when they were 1,000 starting chips. Just be ready for variance when it comes around. Good Luck

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would play abcd poker because most double ups become all in fests towards the end.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ooops sorry, they become that way becasue of the blinds.....

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loudogloudog1 View Post
    Just started at Carbon with a $20 roll a couple of days ago. Luckily I found a couple of less experienced that built my roll to $60 in a day. So when I can't find any good cash games I decided to play Double-up SNGs. I have only played two $2 sngs and won them both. I'm wondering if anyone else is having luck on Carbon, and more specifically if anyone has had luck with any type of SNGs. I will report my progress soon and leave the floor open to discussion.
    I play the double ups quite frequently. Think it's a good way to keep my bankroll stable. Just play super tight and wait for the good hands to play. Build up my chips and just sit and wait for the other to battle it out. Easy money.

I think one could play the DU SNG's @ 70% if an above average player...... the $2 ones I mean. Having said that, rake is 8% there so your not working with a very good margin. I would be more inclined to advise playing the $1 mtt's on Carbon with a $20 roll. Play the FR's here and play $1 and $2 mtt's on Carbon and you should be fine. If you even decent, you should be able to easily make $100 off of FR's through PO. While the DU SNG's are crazy soft, I don't see anyone crushing them enough to warrant playing them. They don't even run much more than 1 or 2 @ a time anyways. They also take forever and a day. That's my 2 cents.

PokerOwned Master
    so u already stop to play the sngs again??

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I think one could play the DU SNG's @ 70% if an above average player...... the $2 ones I mean. Having said that, rake is 8% there so your not working with a very good margin. I would be more inclined to advise playing the $1 mtt's on Carbon with a $20 roll. Play the FR's here and play $1 and $2 mtt's on Carbon and you should be fine. If you even decent, you should be able to easily make $100 off of FR's through PO. While the DU SNG's are crazy soft, I don't see anyone crushing them enough to warrant playing them. They don't even run much more than 1 or 2 @ a time anyways. They also take forever and a day. That's my 2 cents.
    ^^^THIS

Sickread nailed it. I'll add the Double-up sit and goes are ok, but for the same Money you can play the bounty games instead which offer a much better potential return.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Seasoned Veteran
    Costumo jogar sit go de$7 hiper no pks e tenho obtido bons resultados por?m vale uma dica comece sendo agresivo naas 3 primeiras rodadas para ganhar respeito na mesa arrisque no pr? flop

Seasoned Veteran
    Um torneio bom para jogar mtt ? no pks $1 hiper,seja cauteloso esperando uma boa m?o,mas se vc der sorte de acertar um flop e conseguir umas 2000 fichas,jogue com paci?ncia esperando boas cartas e certamente estara na itm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast