Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62898.31

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Clock Time. Use or Abuse

The other day i dook a really bad hit right on the bubble,,,realized if I could just make it too the money id have enough cash for another tourny..so i used up every second of every play and just did make it to the money. usually i view this as poor play, i hurt the chances of those strugglinjg in the middle,,helped only the top few players and myself...seems like a bit of poor sporstmanship,,,but....i got to play again....

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Why not, if it help you stay in the game, how is that abuse

PokerOwned Veteran
    if you can advance go for it .......

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Online, its all fair because you'll get timed out after a certain time. If you do it live, I think thats bad sportsmanship

Good clock usage and timing blind levels is an important part of online poker. If you don't use all the tools available to you, you are killing yourself. GL

yeah,,,sportsmanship be dammned...i did live to fight another day....those poor slobs with smallish stacks were hurt with less hands to see.
    it "felt" a bit rude..but I was NOT going to just lay down! it seems that for every thing to do there is a positive and a negative..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good thinking beter den lose money use clock

Experienced Member
    I use the clock as an advantage for whenever I'm in a short stack and usually it turns out for the best and I make the money. If it works for you and for your benefit then use it because everybody has the right and the opportunity to use it. It is just a little strategy on your part.

PokerOwned Master
    Playing with your time is good, but im always pissed of when im playing headsups and they waiting untill clock is down, And i waiting 50seconds for decisions every hand

if using your time helps you past the bubble then you have made the right move....although if you want to stop cashing with the least ammount and want to take the thing down... you should shove if you have less than 10 big blinds with any two cards

Quote Originally Posted by jecolgan View Post
    The other day i dook a really bad hit right on the bubble,,,realized if I could just make it too the money id have enough cash for another tourny..so i used up every second of every play and just did make it to the money. usually i view this as poor play, i hurt the chances of those strugglinjg in the middle,,helped only the top few players and myself...seems like a bit of poor sporstmanship,,,but....i got to play again....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast