Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ive always used the clock to my advantage ,the site gives u that amount of time then auto folds u,to those that do the zzzzzzzzzzzzz thing I just tell them its my time to use as I see fit and maybe it takes me longer to make my decisions than u....

that is pretty standard around the bubble.

Banned
    I have mixed emotions about this. It can be annoying, but, that can be good. It can make you see less hands, that can be bad or good depending on the player and the way their luck is running. If I run the clock, I generally like to run it for the same amount of time before each decision, as not to give away my hand. (We all know most snap calls are a draw). In the end if I'm playing with players, I respect I try not to unless we are close to the bubble and I am very low on chips at a looser table. Then again, when in Rome.....

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    ive always used the clock to my advantage ,the site gives u that amount of time then auto folds u,to those that do the zzzzzzzzzzzzz thing I just tell them its my time to use as I see fit and maybe it takes me longer to make my decisions than u....

Trust me Nate, I watched you play. Clock management is the LEAST of your worries.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

PokerOwned Master
    thats all part of the game if it helps you use it

its called USE,and its 100% fair to USE as everyone is allowed to do it!

www.legitgptsites.com

You have to use the clock to help. That is what it is there for. I wish there was the extra clock in the PO tournies sometimes.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    i use to ,,,im always in time ,,,,,,,,,
    im bikkeromano

i use it sometimes, .org pussys wanta cry about using it, if there a short stack at table and i can stall to make the blinds put them all in hell ya i will, bubble time is a good way to use it, there are tells in timing too. youll have to pay to get that info

totally fair...if u dont help yourself, who will?...ppl dont give a damn for u, why wud u care if u make them wait a few seconds...........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast