Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm done with Omaha

I've had the hugest swings and biggest bankrolls busted playing Omaha. Is it me or is variance just so much higher in Omaha?

Kudos to the couple of members that took away a nice chunk of points from me last night playing PLO in the client.

I'm sticking to texas holdem from now on. Any chance we can get a stud table or a 100/200 Full Limit Holdem table added to the client?
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Seasoned Veteran
    you either loose a lot of money in it or win a tone it sucks i know.

Quote Originally Posted by binkitonetime59 View Post
    you either loose a lot of money in it or win a tone it sucks i know.
    It's such a roller coaster that it effects my mood too much. I'm either super excited or pissed off like no other. I can't take it anymore. My family is starting to worry. Lol.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

you cannot possibly compare anything played in client (or the freerolls here) to how they are played with real opponents on a site.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I agree with the Pooffer. I find Omaha Hi Low to be an easier game to play then regular Omaha. Sticking to good starting hands are easier and being able to split or 3/4 a pot until you get a good scooper can keep you a float and in the game longer until you get those pay offs.

I don't care for Omaha at all and yes the variance is much higher no matter. imo. Wish ZAB would set up a Limit Razz or Rash or even Horse table. JustSayn................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

I run into the same problems when playing on Carbon. I'm know that the play in the client is not equal to the play on a site for real money.

The things i've been experiencing and struggling with are happening on both.

Omaha is a tough game, you must know what your doing in order to see big profits. gl at the tables and I hope you don't quit omaha.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkowboys View Post
    I run into the same problems when playing on Carbon. I'm know that the play in the client is not equal to the play on a site for real money.

The things i've been experiencing and struggling with are happening on both.
    I regularly play on Carbon and win in the micro levels very easily. I find being uber aggressive in PLO is the key to success. It's a lot like FL Hold em, you have to invest heavily into your draws. In PLO you have a lot of hands where you may be on several draws at once giving you a high percentage to win the hand. Investing in these hands is crucial to winning in the long run. It's impossible to sit back and wait for the big hands to come and get paid on them.

PokerOwned God
    I feel that with Omaha you just have to be lucky. Otherwise, it's really hard to win. Flopped hands usually don't hold up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast