Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation *Upgrade idea* Monthly money leaderboard tournament

i think it would be cool to get some kind of monthly elite tourny goin to the top money earners at the end of each month. We could base the starting chips on how much money one earns for example: If you earn $48.70 your starting stack would be 4,870.

It could be for the top 20-40 players. Thoughts?

Great I'll see you there lol.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by KuShCanVaS View Post
    i think it would be cool to get some kind of monthly elite tourny goin to the top money earners at the end of each month. We could base the starting chips on how much money one earns for example: If you earn $48.70 your starting stack would be 4,870.

It could be for the top 20-40 players. Thoughts?
    We've talked about doing a tournament of champions once a month.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I think that an official TOC is a great idea and would be a lot of fun! I think we could expand on the idea and possibly award an accolade of some sort for a tourney win. Whether it is a ribbon attached to your post in forum or something similar, they could last for say a week. For the TOC monthly tourney whoever won could again get some kind of accolade attached to there forum posts for a month. As there is already a bonus for top earners in a given month I think you would have to make the monthly TOC eligibility based off of winning a tournament. An extended thought process would be at the end of each year we could have a PO yearly Championship Tournament for the 12 TOC winners if there are no repeat winners obv.

I have to believe this would significantly heighten the level of play we see at the tables as well as be a serious attraction to new, current and future members of the PO community. I know from past experience than an award system like this is great and has many positive affects. The moderators could easily hand out the daily tournament accolades and I'm sure a list of tournament winners for each month could be easily generated.

In that my question to Zab would be is there a way to program a command line for us to type into chat that would place an accolade on an individual player? Could they be programmed to auto expire at the end of a week or a month as to create no confusion on who has what and why and for how long? If that is possible then I think we have something here and could be great for the site with all the changes coming up and new faces we will be seeing.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    I think that an official TOC is a great idea and would be a lot of fun! I think we could expand on the idea and possibly award an accolade of some sort for a tourney win. Whether it is a ribbon attached to your post in forum or something similar, they could last for say a week. For the TOC monthly tourney whoever won could again get some kind of accolade attached to there forum posts for a month. As there is already a bonus for top earners in a given month I think you would have to make the monthly TOC eligibility based off of winning a tournament. An extended thought process would be at the end of each year we could have a PO yearly Championship Tournament for the 12 TOC winners if there are no repeat winners obv.

I have to believe this would significantly heighten the level of play we see at the tables as well as be a serious attraction to new, current and future members of the PO community. I know from past experience than an award system like this is great and has many positive affects. The moderators could easily hand out the daily tournament accolades and I'm sure a list of tournament winners for each month could be easily generated.

In that my question to Zab would be is there a way to program a command line for us to type into chat that would place an accolade on an individual player? Could they be programmed to auto expire at the end of a week or a month as to create no confusion on who has what and why and for how long? If that is possible then I think we have something here and could be great for the site with all the changes coming up and new faces we will be seeing.
    yeah this has been brought up quite a few times, I also made a thread about accolades for PO, but so far it has been just ideas. Hopefully now that we have more players playing we can get this into motion, I think like I said before it will bring more players to PO which is good for Zab, and for me because I like bigger fields.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    I like the idea but I think it should only be open to people that actually got first because I think it should cut down on how many make it a lot, basically an elite tournament.....will also cause more competition in the tournaments you have now...and also allows to get rid of sneaks in it also

I guess Zab will bring everyone a christmas present soon
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    Also what kind of prize pool would you do for a TOC?

PokerOwned God
    great idea, would love to see this going...

Deff start a tourny of champions I love that Idea!!

Also I want my idea to be started the 1st annual WSOPO (World Series of Poker Owned) all tournies will be in the client, but you must fix the lagging problem and the timebank so hands arent auto folded when your run out of time it would be checked instead....

I want a 5k Main Event buyin.....and many smalerr tournies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast