Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: chip dumping

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If it was the PO Freeroll, I'd be hesitant to pass judgment, There is quite a bit of bad play. ...even late in the game.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea theres tons of donks in these freeroll games!

PokerOwned Veteran
    some guy went all in with 4/7 a full load of chips-it certainly looked like a dump to me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    This is what I wrote to zab; at the 12 midnight bcp tournament there was what appeared to be chip dumping by 2 of our members. The circumstance was an all in 4/7 by person called ###### and a call by a guy named ######. I contemplated not reporting this because I have a very hectic schedule but the offense was so terrible and obvious that I needed to call it to your attention.

Its the last Im going to comment on this; it was blatant.

Experienced Member
    who chip dumps to try to win 50 cents. thats just lame. and why would anyone care if they did? everyone calls anyway they can easy be double put out by 7-5 off

PokerOwned Veteran
    they can definitely be banned from the poker site if they in fact were dumping chips...I know this from experience..lol...one of my Poker Stars accounts was banned, well suspended for about a year for chip dumping...had a buddy I met on a different game who was from Canada and me being from the states no one ever picked up on it but we used to do it in the 6 man sng's..made a lot of $$ doing it to..lol..but this was years ago...years before black Friday even...I had stopped doing it for about a year and then he got caught doing it with a friend from real life and they went all the way back through his whole poker stars history and figured out me and him had done it in the past and then I got suspended.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by stil370 View Post
    This is what I wrote to zab; at the 12 midnight bcp tournament there was what appeared to be chip dumping by 2 of our members. The circumstance was an all in 4/7 by person called ###### and a call by a guy named ######. I contemplated not reporting this because I have a very hectic schedule but the offense was so terrible and obvious that I needed to call it to your attention.

This post was perfect for you and the 7/4 chip dump as you have 74 post now lol! Sorry just caught my eye!

PokerOwned Pro
    you see all kinds of crazyness was in a $3 tourney on bovada guy did it the whole time

Quote Originally Posted by stil370 View Post

Hang out in PO FRs a bit more often and you'll get used to this sort of thing. It's not chip dumping, it's just stupidity coupled with folks not interested in playing out a FR - they want to hit big or get out.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Seasoned Veteran
    Real Poker doesn't start until the buy in affects your life in some way if you lose it...Cash or Tournament... remember that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast