Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61249.24

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Check my line: $1 100 gtd carbon FO

Some of these decisions will be fairly "standard" or obvious, but the goal of this thread is to get detailed analysis of each street.

About the preflop check: With an offsuit connecter and two limpers to my BB, a check here is the only play with 18bb. A reraise would be horrendous against players who are so inclined to see the flop and unlikely to fold to a 2bet

HUD stats: shred09 = VPIP=27, PFR=3, Agg=47
    LenaK333= VPIP=42, PFR=8, Agg= 100

Unfortunately Carbon replayer doesn't include stacks, but effective depth was~ 18bb

Hero is pingpongpro. Hero is dealt 3s, 2c

SquisheeeFishy Posts Ante 15.00
    guyplayingcards Posts Ante 15.00
    shred09 Posts Ante 15.00
    acesKingMaster1 Posts Ante 15.00
    LenaK333 Posts Ante 15.00
    pingpongpro Posts Ante 15.00
    talkhill321allin Posts Ante 15.00
    Yubway74 Posts Ante 15.00
    LenaK333 Posts SB 75.00
    pingpongpro Posts BB 150.00
    talkhill321allin Folds
    Yubway74 Folds
    SquisheeeFishy Folds
    guyplayingcards Folds
    shred09 Calls 150.00
    acesKingMaster1 Folds
    LenaK333 Calls 75.00
    pingpongpro Checks

Flop= 6h 3c 2h
    LenaK333 Bets 150.00
    pingpongpro ????

PokerOwned Master
    i would recommend a 3 bet here

Experienced Member
    Pf? Why? Their l/f ranges are very small if they exist at all. Plus, 18bb deep, a raise would b too much of my stack to risk w 23o. What would u recommend on flop

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    shove or call.. get read y to shove or fold turn.. small raise commits you on the turn and thats a nasty board for limped pot

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pingpongpro View Post
    Pf? Why? Their l/f ranges are very small if they exist at all. Plus, 18bb deep, a raise would b too much of my stack to risk w 23o. What would u recommend on flop
    I don't get it, you ask for opinions and he gives you his and yet you seen annoyed.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNTWUM View Post
    I don't get it, you ask for opinions and he gives you his and yet you seen annoyed.

Srry, wasn't trying to b rude, just wrote it kinda hurriedly. I respect all opinions as that was the point of this thread. Was just trying 2 understand his reasoning.

Experienced Member
    @jcolee2: thx for response, good points

Experienced Member
    Flop: 6h 3c 2h
    LenaK333 Bets 150.00
    pingpongpro Calls 150.00
    shred09 Calls 150.00

Flop: On this flop, I think calling and shoving are both viable options. I like shoving because it gets max value from lena's 6x, 77-TT combinations. However, I also like a call because it gets an overcall from shred09's A2-A6 combinations and 77-TT combinations, some of which might call the shove (not sure about that last part). All in all, I'm not sure which is better, but I opted to call because Lena had a 100% agg, meaning most likely (s)he would triple barrel giving me three streets of value and a good turn or river shove.

Turn: 6d
    LenaK333 Bets 150.00
    pingpongpro ????

PF obviously just check it. Flop I would raise 4x bb and I would shove basically any turn unless another 6 came. I want a large enough flop raise raise to narrow the field down to those that have a pair. I want anyone with overcards or long shot draws out because I don't want them getting lucky later. I would shove on the turn to make anyone that might still be chasing fold and would be hoping to take the pot down at that point. I would shut down if another 6 comes because I'm trying to narrow down the field to anyone with a pair and another 6 would counterfeit my 2 pair.

Experienced Member
    We want overcards calling because they need runner-runner to beat us (except if board pairs, which it did; still technically runner-runner). I kinda like a 4x raise, it sets up a 12bb pot with 13bb behind, good turn shove. By shut down, do you mean fold to his turn minbet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast